- saw where the wild things are
- slept in on Saturday- way in
- made french toast with strawberries and homemade whipped cream
- watched lots of SEC football
- i took a nice long lavender bubble bath complete with candles and the be good tanyas
- visited the farmers market- picked up honey crisp apples- yummy-and lovely pumpkins of varying sizes and colors
- i worked on school assignments
- the hubs packed for Houston
- i wrote and hid love notes in the hub's suitcase for him to find
- oh, and i packed him a few slices of banana nut bread- "surprise my love"
What did you do this weekend?
And, Laurel I am looking forward to reading some good posts about NYC